Cloves are often used for spices after drying. Guoxin Machinery has two dryers suitable for drying cloves, one is a continuous belt dryer, and the other is a drying chamber with a heat pump. It can be used for any scale operation, and fuel can be selected source.
Our mesh belt clove dryer will continuously dry a large capacity of cloves every hour, and use the combination of heat and air to quickly dry the lilac buds and fruits. The material enters the multi-layer mesh belt system through the conveyor, and the circulation is reversed. Through the mesh belt and material layer, drying is carried out layer by layer, and finally the purpose of drying is achieved.
Performance and value:
- Continuous mesh belt movement ensures uniform dehydration of plant material.
- Electronic controls enable the operator to dial in the optimal air volume, belt speed and temperature.
- Food-grade stainless steel mesh belts protect high-value crops from rough handling and contamination.
- A convenient door handle allows the panel to view the status of the drying operation.
- A variety of heat sources are available, such as electricity, natural gas, diesel, propane, kerosene, coal, wood, biomass pellets, and steam.
A drying chamber with a heat pump is another option, and the holding chamber is made of monolithic structural foam. The inner wall is made of food-grade plastic. All material contacts are made of 304 stainless steel to meet food-grade standards and requirements.
It aims to reduce operating costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
An energy-saving heat pump-based dehydration system, combined with an enclosed chamber and programmable computer control, can precisely set your favorite drying curve and repeat it again and again to obtain a high-quality and consistent end product.
The airflow system consists of multiple sets of axial fans, air ducts, cold air inlets and dehumidification systems. According to the relative humidity in the drying box, the computer control system adjusts the combination of supplemental air, dehumidification and heat pump to complete the most effective drying curve.
Proprietary temperature, humidity and equipment control systems work seamlessly and can be adjusted as needed to intelligently control the beginning and end of the drying process.